We charge by the size (number of respondents/rows in the input files*) of activated projects in your account. A project is activated when you explore it the first time.
In this case, exploring the column review would be 20 texts or, "verbatims".
- Once your trial has ended you have to pick a plan. The price list of available plans has the details.
- You pay monthly, in advance, for the plan, and it gives you access to analyze a certain number of texts (what we sometimes call 'verbatims') each month.
- When you do your first exploration of a new project, by clicking Explore, your account balance of verbatims will be increased with the number of rows (respondents) in your project. Each file is made up of rows of data and the number of rows is calculated as the sum of the rows in the files.
- When you append (add more data) to an existing project, your account balance of verbatims will be increased by the number of added rows, instantly (not waiting for the project to be explored again).
- At the end of the account period the counter will reset to 0. And we are back at the start of a new period with a new allowance.
- You can upgrade or downgrade (or cancel) your plan at any time but the change will take affect at the beginning of the next period.
- If you ever reach the limit of your allowed number of verbatims, you will be asked, each time it happens, if you wish to accept overage. If you do you, will be charged for the extra verbatims at a price corresponding to the per verbatim price of your current plan. If you choose not to accept overage, you will not be charged anything and you will have to wait for the next billing period to start before exploring you new project.
- Un-explored projects do not count towards your verbatim balance. This means you can create a project and add its data (and append more if you want) and refrain from exploring it without being charged.
- You may access your projects fully for one billing period after you cancel or stop paying for your account (but you won't be able to start new projects or append new data to the existing projects).
- You will have limited access to your projects (data export only) for another 3 months after you cancel or stop paying for your account. Then your account and all its data will be deleted. Please tell us if you want us to delete your account before that.
- If your organization is using primary/secondary accounts (where one account handles the billing and all associated secondary accounts share its credits) there are special rules (link coming soon).